Here, you can inform us of any suspicion connected to doping use
Doping is defined as the occurrence of one or more of the anti-doping rule violations set forth in Article 2.1 through Article 2.11 of the World Anti-Doping Code.
- presence of a prohibited substance or its metabolites or markers in a sample;
- use or attempted use of a prohibited substance or a prohibited method;
- evading, refusing or failing to submit to sample collection;
- whereabouts failures;
- tampering or attempted tampering with any part of the doping Control;
- possession of prohibited substances;
- trafficking prohibited substances;
- prohibited administration;
- prohibited participation (encouraging, abetting);
- prohibited association;
- acts by an athlete or other person to discourage or retaliate against reporting to authorities.
Observations regarding the use, trafficking and/or selling of doping can be valuable information in order to keep the Estonian sports environment honest. The information can be about any athlete, coach or other person connected to or suspected of violating doping rules.
Information about violations can also be shared anonymously. For that, you need to register as a user of our safe messaging service, after which ESTCIS will send you a personal anonymous safety code, which we can use to communicate and ask for additional information if necessary. To get feedback on your message, you have to save the safety code. To read your messages, click here.
We presume that all information is given in good faith and that Spordivalvur will not be used maliciously.